From Loki Render
Loki doesn't have a feature you want? Add it to the wishlist! If you also want an item already on the wishlist, add a '+' at the beginning.
wishlist from blenderartists.org user 'hovercraft'
- command line arguments
- force terminate grunt and set it's task as failed, Would be nice to be able to reset/terminate a grunt sometimes they go offline and still stick around. Like, try to ping it and if it doesn't respond mark it dead and reassign the task.
- reorder the queue and/or priorities on tasks
- have loki save blenders log not only to stdout but to a file (./blender &> myLog123.txt)
- headless mode for master
- +this is a big one: being able to submit jobs from the commandline. Then we could send jobs directly from a blender add-on and enable other cool scripted tricks.
- small problem with tile rendering: as tile rendering only outputs files as .pngs extra pass data (like depth and material index) is lost, so post-render compositing is very limited. it would be nice tohave the option to get multilayer exr files that can be fed back into the compositor easily without losing any data. - blenderartists.org user 'hell2o'
- a client program for submitting jobs and downloading results would be really cool. so you have one server (Master) several slaves (Grunts) and clients can connect to the server
- more Multipliers for the tilerendering would be really nice (up to 20), because I am sometimes rendering 5K and so I want to give smaller parts to the Grunts